Friday, October 22, 2010

No Hamburger for Drayden!!!

OK, so I haven't been blogging much lately; with Drayden being sick, trying to catch up with work, housework and even some sort of sleep things are pretty good considering. It's crazy cold outside and I'm still not sure what my plans will be for the weekend...Derek's going up to the cottage for more hunting stuff...and so I might get some Christmas shopping done. I'm still pretty stumped on what to get him. A new jacket perhaps... And poor Drayden I still have to buy him a Halloween costume. I really wanted the Hamburger suit from Old Navy but unfortunately they're sold out!!! So now I'm back to square one. There's so much more choice for little girls and boys it's always the same thing...Spiderman, Batman, Vampires or Pirates!

I forgot to mention that last Monday, Drayden went underwater for the first time in his swimming class. Daddy usually goes with him but I wanted to have a turn. And it's pretty fun; not that I've never swam before but it's doing it with your baby makes the experience pretty cool. Drayden loves it...what a fish!!! The next Michael Phelps perhaps???




Gotta get some work done here so...until Monday!


Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment