Thursday, October 14, 2010

10 Months and 6 days??? Are you kidding me!!!

Yesterday I figured out how to put a Wedding Ticker for our wedding countdown on my blog...and OMG! I just realized that time is ticking realllllly fast. Our planning is getting done...slowly. I really have to start checking things off on that wedding list. I'm still debating on our color scheme; because of the color of my dress (seashell) it's making it harder for me to choose! Any suggestions? Things are getting exciting but there's really so much to do. I have a lot of the big things to figure out and book before all the small details come in. I'm also inquiring on invites...holy cow do they ever make it complicated for nothing!

Mandy...you stole my dinner idea for this weekend...spaghetti. My plan is to also make a batch this weekend sometime, we'll see!

That's it for me for now...

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment