Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mandy's questions

Mandy TAGED me a few weeks ago and I never got around to answering her questions...
 
1. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
Madonna-I wonder how crazy she really is?
 
2. What is your favorite recipe?
To make-Spinach Dip because everyone loves it
To eat-all sorts of things!
 
3. If you could be anything you wanted to for a day what or who would it be, and why?
A Flight Attendant-for the experience...to see if it's what I really wanted to be when I grew up!
 
4. If you won 1 million dollars in the lottery how would you spend it?
Wisely! Not too much of one thing but enough to live rich.
 
5. What is your favorite book, and why?
I don't really like reading books but if I had to choose...Anne Frank
 
6. If you could be granted 1 wish, what would it be and why?
To be debt-free...because I have everything else.
 
7. Where is your favorite place to be and why?
At this moment in my life...the cottage. It's inexpensive and relaxing!
 
8. What would be your ultimate date night with your significant other?
A flight out to somewhere hot and enjoy the beach. Or maybe a cruise.
 
 
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment