Friday, October 15, 2010

Another day, Another dollar!

It's finally Friday! Hopefully we get better weather for the weekend, I still have to decorate for Halloween (I know I'm a little late). Derek, Drayden and I are are driving up to the cottage Saturday morning so daddy can put apples and carrots out for the deer. Derek's proud of his new watch that he built for this years' hunt! Not really my thing or any of my girlfriends' either but we get a good laugh about our men talking about it!
Sunday morning I planned a family photo session at the MacKenzie Estate in the Gatineau Hills with a photographer...and if he's good enough I might book him for our wedding. Then we're going to Moore's to check out suits and color schemes available. I'm pretty sure I've found/decided on my color scheme....are you ready?...Charcoal and Berry. It's getting close and exciting too. We'll see what we decide.

Have a great weekend to those that are following!

P.S. Mandy...it's too bad you can't come tonight! :0(

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment