Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Drayden turning 1 year old...

My son Drayden turned 1 year old on September 24th, and honestly I think I'm still in denial. It seems like everything went fast forward from the day he was born. And then...BOOM...I'm back to work.
For his birthday we went went all out and had an ELMO themed party. It was cute and fun too. We invited our family and friends to join us for a BBQ as we celebrated our son's life.  Even the party seemed like it went to fast at times...my favourite part was when he had his hands in that Elmo ice cream cake, boy was it cold. He also a the greatest field day with the huge cupcake with blue icing that his Auntie "RaRa" baked for him. Needless to say...he needed a bath before opening gifts. It's definitely a day to remember.


Thanks to those who shared that day with us...and those who wish that could!


Tanya

1 comment:

  1. I was not in body but I was there in spirit. Sorry that I missed it but it could not be helped.

    Love you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete