Thursday, October 28, 2010

Country Kick?

Lately I've been stuck on Country music...am I getting old or something? I mean it's still "new country" so I guess it's considered cool. Loving the Billy Currington, Kellie Pickler, Lady Antebellum and believe it or not Darius Rucker...So far the hardest part of my wedding planning is picking songs ...like the father-daughter one. There's just so much to choose from and I really want something that suits our relationship. Any ideas???

Not much on a Thursday...It's usually TV night  with some of our favorite shows like Vampires Diaries, American Chopper Sr. vs Jr. and not to forget...Jersey Shore; tonight it's the reunion show. Can't wait to see that!

I was also thinking that I should really get going on my Project 101, Mandy is kicking my ass! This weekend I start on crossing things off. I promise.

Shout out to Jackie!!! Thinking of you sweets!

Got get home...ttyl

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment