Friday, August 31, 2012

My August Journal...

OK...So I started work again and getting back in the grove of thing and this and that coming up everywhere I just haven't had the time to post anything so I decided to do one post for the month of AUGUST!

Going back to work when I did was perfect. Most people were off from week to week, so it wasn't super overwhelming and the fact than my sister works at the same place relaying info made it for an easy welcome back! Piece of cake...except for the fact that I forgot every single password needed to work (doors, computer, voicemail...)Ahhh well. It was like I never left.

The long weekend in August it was Good Ol' Kim's 30th Birthday Party at her camper. Derek and I had lots of fun despite it being my first night away from Drayden, ever! :( I was relaxed and had a blast hanging out with my girlfriends like old times. And Derek even made it a birthday to remember by losing his swim shorts on 31 Mile Lake tubing with the guys!!! What a sight I'll never forget...thank Trevor for lending him you t-shirt!
Derek has been working really hard in the basement only to find out that there might not be hockey this year...a possible "Lock-Out" from what it looks like. LOL Yay for me. hehehe I give the basement another month and half and it's done. Drayden gets very excited every time he goes in the basement to "check daddy's job".

Ta ta for now!

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment