Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Going back to work...

It's that time...Going back to work on Monday after being off almost 4 months. Kinda scary in a way. I really don't wanna have to deal with a million questions and/or pity hugs from people who really do care about me for the unfortunate situation. It just makes it for an awkward moment for both of us. But it is what it is. I'm as ready as can be and kind of glad to be in a daily routine again. All in all I had a great summer despite everything. My relationship grew stronger than ever with Derek (not that it needed work) and Drayden is our everyday miracle that we focus on. I have to count myself lucky to have a great husband who is supportive and sensitive yet so manly in many other ways. :) I love my boys and always will.

Derek started renovations in the basement...his goal is to have it done before hockey season starts! We'll see about that...it's time and money, Baby! But I have to admit, I can't wait to have a "normal house" where everything has a place. An extra bedroom and family room with a small office area as well as a play area for Drayden, storage/utility room and a full bathroom. SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF WORK TO ME. As for me, well I keep Drayden out of Daddy's hair, keep the rest of the house intacked and plan for Drayden's 3rd Birthday Party.

TTYL

Tanya♥

No comments:

Post a Comment