Monday, September 24, 2012

Drayden’s 3rd Birthday!


What a treat…Drayden was so happy. Despite it being a little cold and my house being completely bombarded with family and friends everyone seemed to have a great time.
 

My little Fireman got his wish and had a fire truck party. It wasn’t easy but I managed to find a few fire truck themed things and had help from an online source for other things! Terra made cupcakes and I added the little fire trucks on them made out of fondant that took me hours to make.  Daddy and other daddys helped BBQ’ing outside while “watching” the kids play!…Drayden got spoiled with many gifts from our generous family and friends…thank you so much. Hope everyone had a great time…I know we did.

Little Firetrucks for cupcakes...took forever!

Turned out awesome, Drayden was SOOOOO HAPPY!



Make a wish!!!

Loot Bags

 

Tanya xox

No comments:

Post a Comment