Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Canada Day!!!

So Canada Day was quite HOT this year and what does Derek want to do??? Bike to Ottawa! YES...BIKE TO OTTAWA! And what do I do...AGREE to it. Despite the really hot weather, the fact that we live in Aylmer, I'm the one who pulled Drayden with the bike trailer...thank god I love my son. I was glad to come back home that's for sure (just a little sore the next day). We biked along the Parkway and joined the festivities downtown then worked our way back home on the Quebec side (Hull). Once home we rested had a mini BBQ and drove to Jacques-Cartier Park that night to watch the fireworks again...Drayden is getting older so for him this was the best thing ever. Especially because Daddy bought some glow in the dark sticks...and Drayden decided to show and dance in front of everyone. As soon as we got in the car Drayden was passed out! He was so tired from a jam packed filled day and up so late to watch the fireworks! Until next year...


Trying to get a decent picture of my son these days has been challenging...he thinks it's funny to roll around....





                       


Ciao,Tanya



No comments:

Post a Comment