Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to me and 3 months to go...

Today is my birthday...not that I really matters like it used to in my younger days or in my early adult years...Partying one week before and one week after our birthday was the rule. Now it's "OMG look at all the new grey hair on my head""!!! It's nice with or without partying...I'm a mother with major responsibilities and I definitely wouldn't change it for anything ...ANYTHING in the world. It's the best feeling. So gone are the days of partying...and now it's spending my birthday at work then at home with my little family. So crazy how things change so fast. Good news is Derek had a gorgeous bouquet of flowers/arrangement including my favorite flowers (Calla Lily) delivered to my work...got all the ladies talking!!! Great job babe, they are absolutely beautiful, I love them.

On another note...3 months to the day until our wedding...how scary is that! I remember 6 months ago I told myself that I'd have most things done by the time the 3 month mark came up! Guess what? not so much...I'm close but with us buying our house it took a lot of time away from wedding preparation. Which is fine really because I'm super organized and I know what I want. Good news is that my invitations are sent out and I'm getting great feedback! So for now it's packing time and trying to get in the mood for it is torture. I'm sure this weekend I'll get a few boxes done...after my pedicure and manicure!!!

Have a Happy May Two-Four everyone!!!

Tanya xox

No comments:

Post a Comment