Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day ~ Oma's Party

Mother's day was nice. I opened the lovely gift that Drayden made for me at daycare...so sweet. It's a picture framed hand print with a poem and stickers all over...who wouldn't want that on their ...counter? (for now...since we're moving)...Thanks Booboo, mommy loves her first mother's day gift (last year didn't count he was too small).

After my gift opening we went to Nana's house with her gift and yummy pastries for a light breakfast. She loved her gift as usual...if if she didn't she wouldn't tell me otherwise. Drayden got Nana a humming bird feeder and Derek and I got her a desperately needed cordless phone set with a built-in answering machine...hopefully she can figure it out.

We also had a 50th birthday get-together/BBQ for my mom the same day (mother's day). It was nice to have everyone over for one last time in our home for such a special occasion. My mom seemed happy to have her kids with her all at the same time; although a little sad that it wasn't a huge bash with friends. Sorry...Mom! But I hope you love your charm bracelet from Terra, Nick, Derek, Drayden and I. You surely got spoiled by all your kids... Thanks to Mario, Talia, Francis, Terra, Nick, Anna, Pierre, Derek, Pépère, Drayden and Nathyn for coming and pitching in.

Happy Mother's Day to all mommies!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment