Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Garden talk...

So about the garden...I can't believe how much that zucchini has taken over! It needs it's own area completely, but it really doesn't matter because I can't wait to eat it same goes for the cucumbers. The first batch of radishes are now all eaten and I sewed a new row of them. I also added a row of green onions and carrots beside my radishes, as well as a few rows of spinach between the patches of lettuce (thanks to Drayden overwatering "power wash style" some lettuce didn't grow)...Hopefully they'do OK. I guess my first year of gardening will be full of trials and errors.



Zucc taken over the garden!!!

Tomatoes are doing great...see the row of radishes sprouting beside?

Patchy lettuce rows...


We've enjoyed tomatoes and lettuce on our burgers already and not to forget BLT's...so good. I'm already thinking of plans for next year!

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment