Friday, November 12, 2010

Last HUNTING Weekend!!!

Glad to say that it's the last weekend of hunting. Honestly it gets a little long without Derek around, I have no one to pick on. LOL  My house is a mess because of all this hunting crap lying around; battery packs charging, dirty boots, coolers, gear, etc... I need my house back to "normal". I mean what's normal these days? Derek put Christmas lights up last night (they're not on yet for those who are wondering) and the storage bags are in the living room...But in all seriousness, once hunting is over it's full blown Christmas mode. Crazy... it's mid-November on Monday and I'm not even close to having my shopping done. I'm still working on my own wish list let alone figuring out what everyone else wants. But I told myself that this year we are sticking to our budget...we have a wedding to pay for in 9 months...9 MONTHS!!!

Other than Derek hunting this weekend and hoping for him to "catch" something..it should be a really nice relaxing weekend; maybe watch a movie, catch up on laundry and some cleaning too. Drayden and I are also going to the Church Bazaar; Nana is volunteering this year and needs a ride in so...while I'm there I'll get some nice homemade relishes. I might get some Christmas shopping done too.

Have a great weekend all...

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment