Monday, August 29, 2011

Officially Mrs. DROLET

Back to reality!

Back at work today and OMG so much to share! I'm now married...and it feels great. I can't believe it's over. What a wonderful day it was. Everything was beautiful with a few minor glitches. My family was awesome and looked sharp! Drayden co-operated and wore his suit and people were on time for the most part. Got ready with my family, photographer took pictures and limo arrived...and it started raining.
My Dad walked me down the aisle as I cried to the sound of our harpist playing in the Parish. What a beautiful moment that's I'll never forget! There Derek was smiling from ear to ear...proud he was of us. Partners, parents and best friends is what we are and to add to that; husband and wife. Back to the venue for pictures and a wonderful dinner and a night of dancing! Little to Derek's surprise I had something up my sleeve.... FIREWORKS! And it was awesome!

Here's the link for our wedding pictures...

www.michelgauthier.ca/tanya_derek

To be continued....

Tanya

www.weddingwire.com/derekandtanya

No comments:

Post a Comment