Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My BACHELORETTE

July 9th, 2011...my bachelorette! Out with the girls I went!

It started with my friends showing up at my home to pre-drink and get me all dolled up in the super hot tank top decorated with condoms for me to sell to random strangers! "Have a safe fuck for a buck" is what it said...not classy in some peoples' eyes and to some perhaps it is. Our night was starting out great...people we starting to feel good and I was getting heartburn from drinking without having food in my stomach...nothing a few Gaviscon tablets can't fix. Limo was reaaaaaaaaaaaalllly late which intern made some of us drink more! Once the old 1990's limo got there it smelt old poonani! The limo was a mess...windows didn't work (down the whole time) but hey that ain't going to stop us from having fun! Shooters of Tequila Rose were past around and my male blow-up doll was waved out the window for bystanders to see his package! Made quite a few people smile if you ask me! Once at our destination...the Lone Star- my maid of honor was too wasted to have dinner and decided to hang out behind a dumpster and be sick (classic!)...then trying to prove to the doorman that she's all good! Let's just say she got off lucky by only having to sober up and drink a bottle of water! Sucker!
Dance floor is where I was most the night and had fun...Good times! Waited another long while before limo got there; we all went home feeling good and tired.

Thanks ladies for my night out!

BTW-I sold all my condoms thanks to my friends Mandy and Kim!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment