Saturday, April 23, 2011

GOOD Friday? Ya right!!!

Good Friday wasn't as good as it should have been...My poor Escape got hit by an old crappy Honda Civic. Here I am driving to get my hair done and BOOM...some lady decides it's a great idea to cross the 4 lanes of the Upper Aylmer Road while there's a bunch of oncoming traffic. Thank goodness (can't really say Thank God as Jesus died on Good Friday) I'm ok and Drayden wasn't in the car! Although the accident wasn't super bad it's still a piss off...major inconvenience on my end! We'll see what the damage is going to be once it's get estimated!

Also poor Drayden fell in the tub and bruised his gums. I almost had a heart attack..thought he lost a tooth or something! So far so good...looks like he might keep that tooth after all; the bruising is healing fine and the tooth is not loose. His luck lately hasn't been the greatest...with him walking it's been bobo after bobo!

Keep you posted!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment