Wednesday, March 16, 2011

He's walking...

Finally! After many months of frustration and backaches (my back)...Drayden is walking; and he's proud of it too! I mean seriously; he should be at 17 and half months! When he wants to go somewhere fast he still flops himself to the ground and "Super" crawls to his adventurous destination. But when he walks he looks like a drunk sailor; poor little guy still need to polish it a bit but at least he wants to walk now.  It's actually quite amusing. What a cutie-pie my son is! (YES! I'm bias...but I'm allowed because I'm his mommy!)

Now that he's walking...he's re-arranging his room!


Moving his rocking horse for more room in front of the window!


Caught him watching kids outside playing hockey!
He thought that was the BEST...saying SCORE!


T. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment