Wednesday, January 26, 2011

If he could only walk already!

Seriously it's getting pretty ridiculous...Drayden is still not walking. People say "don't worry it will come...it's a matter of time" blablabla...I get all that but come on. He's 16 months old and he does make efforts to walk around the house clinging on the wall like Spiderman and then when it's time to get somewhere fast it's...Boom bum on the floor and Mega super crawler on the loose. What else can I do but wait. He holds our hands and walks, walks by pushing his ride-on buggy or Cozy-coupe Pick-up. Patience..Patience. I might just end up buying him a pair of knee pads before he gets calluses.

Plans this weekend are to...go on the Rideau Canal with Kim, JY and Jordan with dinner at my place with Kim's roast and my "famous" Caesar salad! Can't wait for that!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment